Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Trampe - Smith Wedding May 16th, 2009

Jill, the bride, was inspired by Preston Bailey's "Sea Mist" collection. I was a little daunted at first because Preston Bailey's work is impeccable, but I was up to the challenge non-the-less!


Since the "theme" of the wedding was all white with hints of turquoise, I ordered all white florals for the centerpieces and bouquets, which included Vendela cream roses, Polar Star white roses, Viviane white spray roses, White Hydrangea, freesia, Asiatic Lily's, French Tulips, Tuberose and White Cymbidium orchids.


At first I was going to do the bouquet in all white roses with crystal embellishments, but once I smelled the freesia I knew I had to incorporate it. I had also done some shopping at our local farmers market and happened upon some gorgeous Gardenia's, which I knew I couldn't pass up and they were perfect for Jill's bouquet!




For the Boutonnieres, I decided to embellish them with hints of bear grass and a silver wire wrap to match the theme.


Photos by Eye Expression Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment